Healing the Brokenhearted is Ontario’s next conference.
How can you overcome a broken heart? Our next conference, Healing the Brokenhearted, will show us some examples of how God dealt with this issue that everyone experiences sometime in their lives. Join us for this inspiring conference in Maidstone, Ontario.
Time: 9:00 am-3:00 pm
Cost: $40, includes a hot lunch
Where: St. Marys Hall, 12016 County Rd. 34, Maidstone, ON.
Speakers (click on names for Bios):
- Wendy Taylor – How God healed her broken heart.
- Dena Schrock – An Ohio girl with a story of surviving shunning by the Amish.
- Ruby Raber – An Amish sister who comes to us from the heart of Amish country in Ohio.
- Audra Austin – A remarkable story of repentance and complete turn around.
- Connie Hale – A heartfelt story of God getting her through.
- Dana Marie Miller – From darkness to light- a story of God’s unfailing grace and forgiveness.
For tickets, contact Wendy at email@example.com