Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need. Hebrew 4:16
The Prayer Connection
The Prayer Connection is a Ministry that began in 1995. It began with passing requests on through the telephone, then email and now online on this website. Thousands of prayers have been offered up and thousands of answers to prayer have been experienced. Women of Influence has been birthed through prayer and prayer upholds every aspect of this Ministry. Please feel free to pray for the requests listed below. As we pray in unity for these needs, God comes through in a powerful way! All prayer requests are anonymous using only first names. To submit a request click on the box on the bottom of the page.
Prayer Requests for October 17, 2018
Psalm 100: 5
For the Lord is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations.
1. Pray healing for Zack, six years old and needs open heart surgery.
2. Pray for Rob and Jamie. God knows.
3. Pray for Ray and Chester. God knows.
4. Ed, 20 years old and has been diagnosed with PKAN disease. There is no cure. Pray divine healing intervention.
5. Pray for Colin and Lucy. God knows.
Pray for Our Missionaries:
6 – Cheryl Hoople – Mexico – Please pray that she would have stamina and continued wisdom from God as she leads the Recovery Ministry as it continues to grow.
7 – Michael & Tabitha Davison – Guatemala – Please pray that their house will sell quickly so that they can make the transition to Guatemala and begin serving.in the near future.
8 – Judy Bergen – Guatemala – Please pray the container of 1.7 million servings of soup be released w/o cost for storage so they can continue projects of construction & feeding the poor of the community.
9- Paco & Eileen Lopez – Mexico – Pray for their direction to minister the poor in isolated region of Ixcamilpa during this season of hunger (crops failed for lack of rain this year) in such a way that the people would find the Lord Jesus Christ as the source of life.
10 – Rachel & Cornel Martin-Mich – Romania – Pray for them to have wisdom and discernment in working with youth in an area with less than 0.02% Jesus followers, and pray for more people to receive Christ as their personal Savior.
In Jesus’ name.
Prayer Requests for October 12, 2018
Romans 11: 36
For of him, and through him, and to him, are all things: to whom be glory for ever. Amen.
1. Erin and Tom, newly weds travelling to Europe for trip. Please pray for God’s hand of protection on them for total safety, good health and draw them to the Lord above all.
2. Sherron going in for scope tomorrow am at 8:00. Need some answers.
3. Nichola, not wanting to go to school. Strange behaviors and parents trying to find the right professional help. Pray for Jesus’ help.
4. Pray for traveling mercy for Pastor and wife as they go to Minister next week.
5. Carole, pray healing of neck pain and stomach discomfort.
6. Pray one for another.
7. Pray blessings upon our pastors as they bring us the Word of God this week-end.
8. Pray for Maryann and Roman, God knows the issue.
9. Pray for Roy and Audra, God knows.
10. Pray for Troy and Caterina, God knows the issue.
In Jesus name.
CATHY (Prayer Requests September 24, 2018), specialist appointment in London arranged sooner than expected. Praise the Lord for answered prayers. Glory be to Him .
AWESOME GOD we give unto you all the Praise and Honour and Glory for answered prayers.
Prayer Requests for October 11, 2018
So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.
1. Pray safety for relatives and everyone in hurricane in South USA.
2. Erin, pray energy and wisdom for heavy work load in social work she is in.
3. Todd, pray bodily strength as he does renovations to help prevent floods in yard.
4. Scott, pray he find work.
5. Senior man, pray healing so he can stay in his home with his wife.
6. PC member writes, Please pray for my teenage daughter, feels she is unloved and doesn’t belong.
7. Todd, severe back pain. Pray quick healing for comfort.
8. Diane, Recovering from brain surgery after accident. Pray complete recovery.
9. Wayne, pray healing as he is in Met hospital with high blood sugar levels at 35, pray peace and comfort for his wife.
10. Prayer warriors, our city is under attack. Please join me in praying for God’s loving protective arms to be around our families, friends, neighbours and community.
In Jesus’ name.
PC member writes (Prayer Requests for September 26, 2018), Surgery last Wednesday, still not that wonderful. Thanks for your prayers.
AWESOME GOD we give all Praise and Honour and Glory for answered prayer, we continue in prayer for complete healing.
Prayer Requests for October 9, 2018
Hebrews 11: 1
Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
1. Jim, 50 year old has had several strokes. Pray salvation and healing.
2. Patti, Christian lady with Sepsis, pray healing.
3. Pray for Christian couple for God to reveal where they are to evangelize.
4. Pray for a senior couple to find favour today with weatherization for their home.
5. Robert, having colonoscopy and endoscopy scopes done today. Pray good results.
6. Pray for Mona, having a family gathering on October 20, pray unity.
7. Wendy, pray healing from abuse and health issues. Pray doctors wisdom as she has tests done for pulmonary hypertension.
In Jesus’ name.
Prayer Requests for October 5, 2018
Psalm 103: 2 – 3
Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits: Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases.
1. Pray one for another.
2. Pray Blessings upon our pastors as they bring us the Word of God this week-end.
In Jesus’ name.
Sandra ( Prayer Requests for September 14, 2018), received Pathology Diagnosis from September 4th Lumpectomy surgery, “negative for malignancy”.
AWESOME GOD we give you all the Praise and Honour and Glory for answered prayers and continue in prayer for wound healing.
**Prayer partners please send in your Prayer Requests and Praise Reports**
Thank you for entrusting your prayer requests with us. We are honored that you are willing to share. Every request will be reviewed by our coordinator. She may reword your request and if it is not posted, we will pray for your request privately.
Focus on the Family is a great resource for counseling if you are in need of this.
May God richly bless you as we trust Him together for your need,
Wendy Taylor (President) and
Sandra Morrisey (PC Coordinator)