Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need. Hebrew 4:16
The Prayer Connection
The Prayer Connection is a Ministry that began in 1995. It began with passing requests on through the telephone, then email and now online on this website. Thousands of prayers have been offered up and thousands of answers to prayer have been experienced. Women of Influence has been birthed through prayer and prayer upholds every aspect of this Ministry. Please feel free to pray for the requests listed below. As we pray in unity for these needs, God comes through in a powerful way! All prayer requests are anonymous using only first names. To submit a request click on the box on the bottom of the page.
Prayer Requests for November 21, 2017
Psalm 55: 17
Evening, and morning, and at noon, will I pray, and cry aloud: and he shall hear my voice.
1. Please pray healing, salvation, and God’s comfort for a mom in NY who has a 10 year old son and dying of cancer.
2. Pastor Glenn is doing very well. The doctors are amazed at his recovery. Continue to lift pastor up in prayer this week as they get the results of his ultrasound on his heart. Pray positive results and complete healing.
3. Michael, pray he has a more positive attitude towards his mother’s friend.
4. Bob, pray healing of a cold.
5. Senior man having two medical tests at 1 pm today, pray he tolerate all with no problems, pray skill for the doctor.
In Jesus’ name.
6. Mike has finished two months if IV antibiotics and toe is healed. Pray for salvation and that he will recognize the healing came from Jesus.
7. Larry has miraculously recovered from the stroke and was home for the week end. Our God is a mighty healer.
AWESOME GOD we give all Praise, Honour and Glory for answered prayer.
Prayer Requests for November 16, 2017
1 Thessalonians 5: 18
In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Jesus Christ concerning you.
1. Kelly, needs dental work that requires hospitalization. Pray it is covered and give peace and calm to her and healing of daily anxiety .
2. Dawn, pray she return to the Lord, that someone would come into her and her husbands’ lives to bring them to our Lord. Pray they be blessed with a child, she has lost two early pregnancies.
3. PC member, pray healing of body, soul and spirit.
4. Terris’ friends and her son Mike, pray peace and strength for all as they visit in palliative care. Pray comfort and peace of the Lord for Terri.
In Jesus’ name.
5. (Prayer Requests November 6, 2017, safe trip for two senior ladies driving south), all went well. Praise our loving God once again.
6. Sandra, (Prayer Requests for September 7, 8 & 9, 2016), was London Health Sciences yesterday, got a good report, all is well and recovered from the Cardiac Angioplasty.
AWESOME GOD WE GIVE THANKS. Thank you for your faithfulness in hearing and answering our prayers.
Prayer Requests for November 13, 2017
Psalm 57: 7
My heart is fixed, O God, my heart is fixed: I will sing and give praise.
1. Kathryn, Christian, needs eye surgery soon. Pray success and healing.
2. Bob having blood clots after surgery on knee. Also Dr. is concerned about his kidneys. Pray complete healing and recovery.
3. Cynthia, having lung transplant on Thurs. 16th. Pray successful surgery, God’s peace and comfort for her and her family.
In Jesus’ name.
4. Paula, (Prayer Request October 31, 2017), got the new job she applied for and began her orientation today.
5. A Christian couple (Prayer Request October 4th and Praise Report October 10) now have approval for funding for all house renovations, not just sewer and roof, and the work is being completed by Christian contractors. God is Good.
6. PC member writes, Praise God for providing means for extensive dental surgery for me. Praise His holy name! Thank you, In Christ
Prayer Requests for November 9, 2017
Psalm 56: 4
In God I will praise his word, in God I have put my trust; I will not fear what flesh can do unto me.
1. Praise God and thank you Jesus! Alisha (Prayer Requests November 6, 2017) is NOT brain dead! She remains critical. The staph has not gotten any better. She remains septic. She still has clots of infection in her brain. She also needs open heart surgery. But she can’t have it as long as she is septic. She has a large mass of infection in her heart.Don’t we serve an awesome God! For the first time in days we have hope! She is critical but there is hope! Please keep praying! God is listening!!! Thank You GOD!!
2. Erin and Tom, pray wisdom for right decision in their lives.
3. Kelly and 5 year old twins, pray healing of bad colds.
4. Anne going through delicate surgery on her nose re: cancer prevention, this Friday and is very nervous. Pray Safe travels for her and Jack, her husband, Peace and skill for the doctors.
In Jesus’ name.
Prayer Requests for November 7, 2017
Psalm 147: 1
Praise ye the Lord: for it is good to sing praises unto our God; for it is pleasant; and praise is comely.
1. Sharon, PC member, going to doctor, appears to have shingles, very painful.
2. Please pray for Eric. His asthma is really bad this time of year. Pray that his breathing is eased and that his lungs are made whole by our beloved Healer. Please pray that he is able to come off of his prednisone and that his body holds no lasting effects from this drug. Thank you prayer warriors. God bless you all.
3. PC member writes, Please pray for my father Alois, for Jesus to restore sight in his one eye. He had surgery on his eye two weeks ago and it seems to be getting worse. If he has to have more surgery on this eye again, may the Lord be over the hand of the Doctor.
Pray For Our Missionaries:
4 – Mike & Terri McComb -Guatemala – Pray for traveling mercies & favor for them as we spend this Fall attending CTEN orientation and fund raising in the USA.
5 – Fernando & Julia Jaimes – Columbia – Pray: Church leaders will grow in love for Christ; new families; IDEX students; God’s guidance for Fernando & Julia; salvation for all.
6 – Christopher & Nicole Hirai – Costa Rica – Please pray for the fatherless in Costa Rica and that the Lord would direct their ministry and that He would bring the help and resources necessary.
7 – Kim Lath – Japan – Pray that God provides early partners that allow them to transition into full-time support raising.
8 – Ernest & Lisa Ehabe – Cameroon – Pray as they develop a special needs school for their 5-year old son and others who have nowhere else to go for specialized learning. Pray for long-term and short-term teachers specializing in: Speech and Occupational Therapy and ABA therapists and a psychologist.
Thank you for entrusting your prayer requests with us. We are honored that you are willing to share. Every request will be reviewed by our coordinator. She may reword your request and if it is not posted, we will pray for your request privately.
Focus on the Family is a great resource for counseling if you are in need of this.
May God richly bless you as we trust Him together for your need,
Wendy Taylor (President) and
Sandra Morrisey (PC Coordinator)