Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need. Hebrew 4:16
The Prayer Connection
The Prayer Connection is a Ministry that began in 1995. It began with passing requests on through the telephone, then email and now online on this website. Thousands of prayers have been offered up and thousands of answers to prayer have been experienced. Women of Influence has been birthed through prayer and prayer upholds every aspect of this Ministry. Please feel free to pray for the requests listed below. As we pray in unity for these needs, God comes through in a powerful way! All prayer requests are anonymous using only first names. To submit a request click on the box on the bottom of the page.
Prayer Requests for December 1, 2017
Psalm 104: 33
I will sing unto the Lord as long as I live: I will sing praise to my God while I have my being.
1. Terri, whom we prayed for, for over a year, has gone to be with her Lord and Saviour. Terri had accepted Christ into her life before she became so ill. Many prayers were answered for comfort and strength as she went through many months of fighting cancer.
Thank you everyone for on-going prayers.
2. Pray peace and comfort for Terri’s friends and family.
3. Brandi, a recovering addict who gave her life to the Lord and was walking a Christian walk, has recently fallen back into her addiction. Please pray God’s protection and pray release from her addiction.
4. Continue in healing prayers for Alisha, who is slowly recovering from an aggressive staph infection.
5. Pray one for another, remembering those less fortunate.
6. Pray blessings upon our pastors as they bring us the Word of God this week-end.
In Jesus’ name.
7. PC member writes, Thank you my Lord and God for a good and successful move and the help you sent my way. Now settling in and much closer to my son and family.
AWESOME GOD we give unto you all praise and honour and glory for answering prayer.
Prayer Requests for November 30, 2017
The Lord is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble; and he knoweth them that trust in him.
1. Pray for Sherron. seeing a Surgeon re: bladder problems. Pray for satisfaction re: results about what’s to be done.
2. Carol’s friend, upcoming surgery on throat. Please pray for her peace of mind as well as a good outcome.
3. Travel mercies for the Christmas season.
In Jesus’ name.
1. Kathryn (Prayer Requests for November 13, 2017), eyesight problem, good report from tests taken, surgery will help. Further prayers requested for a surgical date soon, and good result.
AWESOME GOD we give thanks for the tests so far and praise your name as we wait on the surgery date.
Prayer Requests for November 29, 2017
1Thessalonians 5: 16-18
Rejoice evermore. Pray without ceasing. In everything give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.
**PC members, please send in your Prayer Requests and Praise Reports**
Prayer Requests for November 22, 2017
Philippians 4: 4
Rejoice in the Lord always: and again I say, Rejoice.
1. Kim, pray God’s favor in court Wednesday the 22nd for custody hearing.
2. Alisha ( Prayer Requests for November 6th and 9th, 2017), is doing so much better but, still needs continuing prayer. Thank you from her family.
3. Continue in prayer for Pastor Glenn to receive positive medical results this week.
In Jesus’ name.
Prayer Requests for November 21, 2017
Psalm 55: 17
Evening, and morning, and at noon, will I pray, and cry aloud: and he shall hear my voice.
1. Please pray healing, salvation, and God’s comfort for a mom in NY who has a 10 year old son and dying of cancer.
2. Pastor Glenn is doing very well. The doctors are amazed at his recovery. Continue to lift pastor up in prayer this week as they get the results of his ultrasound on his heart. Pray positive results and complete healing.
3. Michael, pray he has a more positive attitude towards his mother’s friend.
4. Bob, pray healing of a cold.
5. Senior man having two medical tests at 1 pm today, pray he tolerate all with no problems, pray skill for the doctor.
In Jesus’ name.
6. Mike has finished two months if IV antibiotics and toe is healed. Pray for salvation and that he will recognize the healing came from Jesus.
7. Larry has miraculously recovered from the stroke and was home for the week end. Our God is a mighty healer.
AWESOME GOD we give all Praise, Honour and Glory for answered prayer.
Thank you for entrusting your prayer requests with us. We are honored that you are willing to share. Every request will be reviewed by our coordinator. She may reword your request and if it is not posted, we will pray for your request privately.
Focus on the Family is a great resource for counseling if you are in need of this.
May God richly bless you as we trust Him together for your need,
Wendy Taylor (President) and
Sandra Morrisey (PC Coordinator)