Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need. Hebrew 4:16
The Prayer Connection
The Prayer Connection is a Ministry that began in 1995. It began with passing requests on through the telephone, then email and now online on this website. Thousands of prayers have been offered up and thousands of answers to prayer have been experienced. Women of Influence has been birthed through prayer and prayer upholds every aspect of this Ministry. Please feel free to pray for the requests listed below. As we pray in unity for these needs, God comes through in a powerful way! All prayer requests are anonymous using only first names. To submit a request click on the box on the bottom of the page.
2. Pray one for another.
3. Pray Blessings upon our pastors as they bring us the Word of God this week-end.
Pray For Our Missionaries:
4 ‐ Christine Davenport ‐ Philippines ‐ Pray for the process of creating and collecting curriculum supplies for the English language program expected to launch in early 2019.
5‐ Tony & Joan Vega ‐ Dominican Republic ‐ Pray for God’s wisdom, grace and strength to grow this ministry into what He would have it be.
6‐ Betty Merida ‐ Guatemala ‐ Pray for her health and for more teams to come to build homes in Sumpango, Guatemala.
7‐ Nathan & Claudia Hardeman ‐ Guatemala ‐ Pray for wisdom with boy’s home and 37 boys in the Derek Program in Zone 18 growing; new ministry partners and open doors.
8‐ Jim & Bonnie DeHart ‐ Guatemala ‐ Please join them in believing prayer for increase on all levels; wisdom, spiritual understanding, souls, supernatural signs and wonders, workers, and ﬁnances. Thank you.
9‐ Valerie & Appolinaire Nganzwa ‐ Rwanda ‐ Pray against discouragement for their church and all churches in Rwanda facing new laws the government issued resulting in closing some churches, & others needing expensive renovations.
10 ‐ Melody Warford ‐ USA ‐ Pray that God would give her clarity about the new projects she is working on with PBT (Pioneer Bible Translators) in Brazil and the Ukraine; provide aﬀordable housing; new church friends.
In Jesus’ name.
2. Pastor Joe, in severe pain and suffering tough health issues. Pray for healing and comfort for this loved pastor and his family.
3. A woman of God, pray healing of health issues, God knows.
4. Laura, seeking living accommodations, praying an apartment becomes available soon.
5. Pray travel safety, blessings and a successful OVERFLOW week-end for our Youth.
6. Pray a restful and safe holiday for a local pastor and his wife as they take a much needed vacation.
7. Pray travel safety for our family and friends who travelling this long week-end.
8. Pray blessings upon our pastors this week-end as they bring us the Word of God.
9. Pray one for another.
In Jesus’s name
Baby Cali (Prayer Requests for May 14, 2018), God is good! Baby Cali’s heart is perfectly fine, just a little larger than normal. God heard our prayers for this little one. Thank you prayer warriors.
AWESOME GOD, we give thanks for answered prayer and all Praise and Honour and Glory unto you O Lord.
Pray For Our Missionaries:
6 ‐ Joshua & Jessica Johnston ‐ Thailand ‐ Pray for a translation project of discipleship material that they are working on; children’s homeschooling; upcoming visit to the States be both fruitful and restful.
7 ‐ Bethany Jeﬀers ‐ Tanzania ‐ Pray that because Jesus loves her more than she deserves, that she would love the people around her more than they deserve.
8 ‐ Karen Goshinmon ‐ Guatemala ‐ Pray that her life will be one that displays the love and kindness of the Lord at all times, even during the diﬃcult times, and that His wisdom and discernment will be her guide.
9 ‐ Bill & Carla Henry ‐ Mexico ‐ Pray for ﬁnancial support; teams for the breakfast feeding program in La Paz; roof for Mexicali church; completion of interior walls in Los Barriles & restoration of ruined house from ﬂood in Tijuana. Please also pray for their marriage.
10 ‐ Jeremy & Meghan Barker ‐ Nicaragua ‐ Wisdom & favor as they prayerfully make decisions about changes in ministry the Lord has for them. For favor in fund raising as they prepare to go to the ﬁeld this summer.
2. Pray for safe travel for J & L as they return from vacation.
3. Pray for better health for G & J.
4. Pray for healing for R & S.
5. Pray for baby Cali. Went in for four month checkup and doctor found enlarged heart. Might be on her way to London’s sick kids after echocardiogram today. Pray for total healing. In Jesus name.
6. PC member open for a relationship. Trusting that God will continue to bless her family and bless her with the love of a good man in her golden years. In Jesus’ name.
7. May God bless and protect our graduates and prom attendees.
8. May God bless us all, may he turn his face towards and be gracious to us and keep us all safe, healthy and strong. Happy mothers day to you all.
9. PC member, pray the doctor at the appointment today listens and makes right decision for further investigation re: her illness.
Thank you for entrusting your prayer requests with us. We are honored that you are willing to share. Every request will be reviewed by our coordinator. She may reword your request and if it is not posted, we will pray for your request privately.