Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need. Hebrew 4:16
The Prayer Connection
The Prayer Connection is a Ministry that began in 1995. It began with passing requests on through the telephone, then email and now online on this website. Thousands of prayers have been offered up and thousands of answers to prayer have been experienced. Women of Influence has been birthed through prayer and prayer upholds every aspect of this Ministry. Please feel free to pray for the requests listed below. As we pray in unity for these needs, God comes through in a powerful way! All prayer requests are anonymous using only first names. To submit a request click on the box on the bottom of the page.
Prayer Requests for January 18, 2018
Psalm 57: 7
My heart is fixed, O God, my heart is fixed: I will sing and give praise.
1. Kelly, return of sinus infection, pray quick healing.
2. Leah, Kelly’s five year old daughter, pray healing of respiratory illness.
3. Pray for Ryan, Jamie, Bob, Randy, Colin , Donna, Kathrine, Johnathan, Britney, Alysha, Wellington. God knows the need of each one represented here.
4. PC member’s husband Ernie,( Prayer Requests December 19, 2017), for a lung mass and heart problem, God healed him of the mass but the heart is very major and they have to try to find someone in London who will even attempt the difficult and risky surgery, he just turned 57.
5. PC member writes, also my job ends in two weeks. I will be 60 but need to work full time so I need a job ASAP plus a new employer that understands the situation with my husband.
In Jesus’ name.
Prayer Requests for January 16, 2018
Psalm 107: 8
Oh that men would praise the Lord for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children of men!
1. Pray for Shelly to make right decision in relationship and move forward, in need of salvation.
2. PC member writes, pray healing of chest cold, severe headaches.
3. Added prayer for Alice (Prayer Requests for January 15, 2018), who is a newer Christian, in hospital end stage lung illness, very short of breath and struggling with smoking and drug addition. Please pray for the Lords protection, comfort, and strength, and that she would sense His presence around her to comfort her and heal her of her addictions.
In Jesus’ name.
Prayer Requests for January 15, 2018
Jeremiah 17: 14
Heal me, O Lord, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved: for thou are my praise.
1. Pray Alice will have comfort and ease of breathing. In hospital very short of breath, weak.
2. Ann and Kristen, Pray healing of drug and alcohol addiction, pray God will send someone that will bring them to our Lord. Pray protection on them .
3. Pray healing of flu, for Kathy and Ray two seniors, at this time.
4. Theresa, having surgery for mouth cancer Monday. Pray success and healing.
5. Wendy-Lou, pray healing of the flu.
6. Bert, in hospital to have hip repair on Thursday, January 18. Pray success and complete recovery.
Prayer Requests for January 12, 2018
Psalm 40: 3
And he hath put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our God: many shall see it, and fear, and shall trust in the Lord.
1. Erin, young woman having some medical problems creating anxiety, pray she turn to the Lord. Pray peace, calm and healing for her.
2. Roger, in his 50’s, having foot amputation today. Pray miraculous healing and salvation, provision so he can care for handicapped son afterwards, as he is a widower.
3. Pray God’s peace and comfort for the Foster family with the passing of Barrett, a father, brother, uncle, great uncle and a friend to many baseball and dart enthusiasts’ across the country.
4. Pray one for another.
5. Pray blessings upon our pastors as they bring us the Word of God this week-end.
In Jesus’ name.
Prayer Requests for January 10, 2018
Nahum 1: 7
The Lord is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble; and he knoweth them that trust in him.
1. Midge’s husband has been dealing with colon cancer for the past year!! And things are not getting any better, so is asking for a prayer chain to share this with, power of prayer sometimes is all we have left! Pray complete healing and recovery. Thank you all so much.
2. PC member, pray healing of an infection.
3. Dave, a new Believer, struggling with the temptation to go back to drugs. Pray complete deliverance and healing.
4. Elaine fell on the ice and injured her nose and forehead, pray complete healing.
5. Erin, pray healing from Tetanus issue.
In Jesus’ name.
Thank you for entrusting your prayer requests with us. We are honored that you are willing to share. Every request will be reviewed by our coordinator. She may reword your request and if it is not posted, we will pray for your request privately.
Focus on the Family is a great resource for counseling if you are in need of this.
May God richly bless you as we trust Him together for your need,
Wendy Taylor (President) and
Sandra Morrisey (PC Coordinator)