Prayer Request for August 3, 2018
Psalm 23: 1
The Lord is my Shepherd; I shall not want.
1. Todd, pray relief of pain, driving from North on vacation, God’s protection for him and family.
2. Dawn, pray total healing of flu symptoms.
3. Bruce, pray he is called soon for specialist appointment, pray Healing of various health issues.
4. Kelly, pray peace and calm, healing of anxiety. Pray she see a doctor for her health, a new doctor is needed as current one retiring.
5. Erin and Tom, couple just married, pray God’s protection on them as they go away on short trip driving. Bless them with energy and good health. Pray they turn to our Lord and really put Him in their lives.
6. Sophie, a 17 year old girl living on streets. Pray she will accept the help from “The Inn” and get her life in order.
7. Karen, pray wisdom and peace as she deals with Sophie’s situation as she is her aunt and Sophie’s mother has been dead since she was a baby. Pray God’s direction in whole situation.
8. Pray for healing and recovery for Veto. Pray for strength for his family.
9. Pray for Pam for peace and comfort. Pray for her family.
10. Pray blessings upon our pastors as they bring us the Word of God this week-end.
In Jesus’ name.
1. Total safety for all travelling to wedding up north past Saturday (Prayer Requests July 24, 2018), all went well, thanks and PRAISE to our LORD for answered prayers.
2. PC member was in good health and energy at same wedding. Praise and glory to God once again for His presence in our lives and answers to prayers.
AWESOME GOD we give all Praise and Honour and Glory for answered prayers.
Prayer Requests for August 1, 2018
Luke 11: 9
And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you: seek and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.
1. Kenny, with cancer, pray complete healing.
2. Jane, 93 years young, pray continued good health.
Pray For Our Missionaries:
3 – Stephen & Annette Tour – Liberia – Pray that there will be fruit from the marriage and counseling retreats scheduled; increased funding to complete the building projects at their church.
4 – Jack & Carol Lavallee – USA – Pray for their health and for family issues; God’s wisdom and discernment as they serve in different prison ministries; provision for Fresh Start Ministries; a chapel in the Torres Unit; volunteers.
5 – Sarah Nicole Smith – Romania – Pray as she closes down AOH by the end of this year; single parenting of 4 adopted children; paperwork to complete the adoption process.
6- Carlos & Diana Paul – Zambia – Pray for more monthly supporters and faculty at ACU; protection from cholera outbreak in Zambia; salvation of the incoming students into the Scholar Program; their children to make new friends.
7- Katie & Hector Blaylock-Jimenez – Colombia – Pray for God’s guidance as they are starting a new stage in their ministry and family.
8- Rebekah Welsh – Guatemala – Pray for continued good health and energy for the following busy months and increased financial support.
9- Joshua & Tania Turner – Canada – Wisdom and direction on raising adequate support for full-time ministry; Prayer for them to know how to balance family needs with ministry and Joshua working full-time.
10 – Michael & Karen Madsen – Honduras – Healing prayers for Mike’s knee replacement surgery and healing prayers for Karen’s shoulder that her Physical Therapy will be successful in eliminating her pain.
In Jesus’ name.