Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need. Hebrew 4:16
The Prayer Connection
The Prayer Connection is a Ministry that began in 1995. It began with passing requests on through the telephone, then email and now online on this website. Thousands of prayers have been offered up and thousands of answers to prayer have been experienced. Women of Influence has been birthed through prayer and prayer upholds every aspect of this Ministry. Please feel free to pray for the requests listed below. As we pray in unity for these needs, God comes through in a powerful way! All prayer requests are anonymous using only first names. To submit a request click on the box on the bottom of the page.
Prayer Requests for February 12, 2019
Psalm 56: 4
In God I will praise his word, in God I have put my trust; I will not fear what flesh can do unto me.
1. Pray for Sharon, young woman with chest pain and stress.
2. Carole, Senior lives alone having severe dizziness, pray healing and that she gets proper medical care.
3. PC member, pray healing of back pain.
4. PC member having dental work done today, pray successful procedure and quick recovery.
5. Pray courage and strength for an 11 year old who does not want to go to school because of bullying. Heavenly Father we pray a hedge of protection of around this young person.
Pray For Our Missionaries:
6 – David & Ann Hein – Mexico – Pray they will learn the Spanish language quickly to communicate with the people of Marquez de Leon a poor suburb of La Paz where La Huerta is planting a church.
7 – Alicia Revell – Mexico – Please pray that as she raises funds she would present clearly and in a way that honors the Lord.
8 – Sean Sosa – Canada – Pray for his transition to CTEN; financial support.
9 – April Riggins – USA – Please pray their team will have wisdom and discernment for potential ministry opportunities in 2019 also, full financial provision individually and as an organization.
10 – Ryan & Rebecca Rivetto – Peru – As directors of an orphanage in Peru pray for the new team that is joining them and that they will be able to carve out family and marriage time.
In Jesus’ name.
Prayer Requests for February 8, 2019
Psalm 91: 14
Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.
1. PC member writes, My daughter is coming to live with me, with my grandchild, for a time until she gets back on her feet. She is going through a divorce and is in a dark place, I see her mental stability being challenged. Pray the
Lord give me the direction, words and strength/peace to bring the Holy Spirit into this home of mine and be His sanctuary for healing and reconnection between you and my daughter and all involved.
2. Carole, pray healing of stress and several health issues on going.
3. Safe driving for all on icy roads.
4. Please keep Katrina in prayer. Having surgery to remove lump from breast. Pray for positive results and total healing. In Jesus name amen.
5. Pray that H is successful in her interview and that she gets the job.
6. Pray for the Lord’s intervention in a workplace problem and that B’s relentless devious pursuit ends and that the peace and calm be restored. In Jesus name we pray.
7. Pray healing for Eric, God knows.
8. Pray Blessings upon our pastors as they bring us the Word of God this week-end.
9. Pray one for another.
In Jesus’ name.
Prayer Requests for February 6, 2019
Hebrews 11: 1
Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
1. Pray for “L” that she recovers well from her fall last week and she has no lasting effects.
2. Chelssie, young mom who has three masses on her brain. Wisdom for doctor and healing. Her baby is only one month old.
3. Lisa having problems coping with the death of both parents recent deaths. She has reached out for counselling. Wisdom for counsellor and peace for her.
4. Kelly, mother of six year old twins, both with respiratory illness, with severe neck and back injury. Pray healing and comfort for all.
5. Margaret, 71 yrs old, Managing her horse farm alone. Pray energy and healing of arthritis to be able to do her work she loves.
6. Please pray for Judy. Is sick in Florida with bronchitis and not well enough to drive home. Pray she heals and gains enough strength to make her way home.
In Jesus’ name.
Prayer Requests for February 4, 2019
Psalm 103: 2-3
Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits: Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases.
1. Pray for comfort and peace for Jimmy as he travels on life’s journey.
2. Give wisdom and empathy to Jay as he watches over Jimmy.
3. With God’s Help “A” seems to be coping better with his problems. Pray that he is given the wisdom & strength to continue to improve.
4. Pray for safe travel and peace of mind for “L” as she returns this week end.
5. Kevin, middle aged and on his own, has some mental health issues, is moving after years in large house.
Pray for stability and energy for him, that he adjust to new living arrangements and pray the family helps him through this.
6. Linda, a severe diabetic, pray she is healed and becomes able to be controlled the diabetes. Pray good health for husband who takes care of her.
Pray For Our Missionaries:
7 – Rebekah & Tito Garro – Argentina – Please pray that if it is God’s will they could conceive a baby; Praise that they are more than halfway on raising their needed support.
8 – James & Suzanne Macy – Ecuador – Pray for the new expansion of their work; strong and good relationships; their cultural adaptation, & Spanish acquisition would integrate into their work.
9 – Sarah Miles – Uganda – Pray for patience as she begins her classes in trauma counseling; clarity about what her ministry will look like after she graduates and increased financial funds.
10 – Johnathan & Candice Pulos – USA – Praise God for Katy’s adoption! Please pray as she learns to communicate in American Sign Language (ASL).
In Jesus’ name.
Prayer Requests for February 1, 2019
And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.
1. Mary, has very rare blood disorder, pray healing and comfort.
2. PC member, pray healing of eye problem.
3. Couple selling house, pray at all goes well with interested people for a sale.
4. Pray for Chloe, salvation and direction in her life, making right move.
5. Pray for Pastor and his wife as they travel today.
6. Pray for Pastor’s who are planning to grow their ministries.
7. Pray for seniors who spend their retirement days in the Lord’s service.
8. Pray one for another.
9. Pray Blessings upon our pastors as they bring us the Word of God this week-end.
10. Prayers that our government will seriously look at the shortage of operating space and hours allowed in hospitals. Also that more critical care nurses will be trained and Doctors would come to hospitals that require special surgeries. This is needed in most of our provincial hospitals large and small, peoples lives are being lost due to lack of the above.
In Jesus’ name
Cindy (Prayer Requests December 4 & 28th, 2018), that had long wait for heart bi-pass, now doing very well at home. PRAISE ALMIGHTY GOD for answers to prayers, this was life saving for her.
All honour and glory to Him.
Thank you for entrusting your prayer requests with us. We are honored that you are willing to share. Every request will be reviewed by our coordinator. She may reword your request and if it is not posted, we will pray for your request privately.
Focus on the Family is a great resource for counseling if you are in need of this.
May God richly bless you as we trust Him together for your need,
Wendy Taylor (President) and
Sandra Morrisey (PC Coordinator)