Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need. Hebrew 4:16
The Prayer Connection
The Prayer Connection is a Ministry that began in 1995. It began with passing requests on through the telephone, then email and now online on this website. Thousands of prayers have been offered up and thousands of answers to prayer have been experienced. Women of Influence has been birthed through prayer and prayer upholds every aspect of this Ministry. Please feel free to pray for the requests listed below. As we pray in unity for these needs, God comes through in a powerful way! All prayer requests are anonymous using only first names. To submit a request click on the box on the bottom of the page.
Prayer Requests for April 22, 2019
Philippians 4: 4
Rejoice in the Lord alway: and again I say, Rejoice.
1. Donna, pray healing from her horrible fall in a retail establishment a few weeks ago.
2. Pray comfort for Betty and Jeff in the passing of their nephew.
3. PC member writes, Please pray for my 35 yr old son in law, Chris. His heart stopped this morning and was rushed to the hospital. This happened to him when he was 17. Doctors cannot find a problem but released him. Pray for his wife, Kim as she is pretty upset.
4. Lee, pray healing for health issues. God knows.
5. Remember to keep the Women of Influence Conference in prayer this week. The conference is April 27th, remembering the Praise and Worship team along with the musicians.
6. Wayne, in rehab after foot amputation, was home on a week-end pass and is doing quite well. Continued prayers for continued healing.
7. Pray comfort and strength for Wayne’s wife Patti, waiting for cardiac surgery.
8. Mike, pray healing of chronic pain, pray he sees the right Dr. to help him .
9. Cathy, pray healing of bad cold and comfort for her and family in passing of her dad.
10. Pray a couple find the right home soon as theirs is sold .
In Jesus’ name.
Prayer Requests for April 17, 2019
Romans 11: 36
For of him, and through him, and to him, are all things: to whom be glory for ever. Amen
1. PC member writes, Please pray for our team heading to Bolivia for a mission trip.
2. Pray for people in southern states during storm threats, protection for all, safety, provisions and help for those already hit by storms.
3. PC member writes, pray healing of back pain.
4. Young woman and husband expecting baby, pray pregnancy goes well with no complications.
Pray for her to handle discomforts with full time stressful job.
5. Sharon requests prayer for an issue, God knows.
6. Pray for a mother daughter relationship to be restored. Both are taking counselling, pray success.
In Jesus’ name.
Prayer Requests for April 12, 2019
Nahum 1: 7
The Lord is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble; and he knoweth them that trust in him.
1. Young mother is severely addicted to alcohol and cannot see her children but refuses treatment or help. May Jesus soften her heart and direct her path. Encouragement for husband and family.
2. Please pray for acceptance of an offer, put on a new church, if it is God’s will.
3. Pray a legal matter will be resolved fairly for Becky.
4. Pray one for another.
5. Pray Blessings upon our pastors this week-end as they bring us the Word of God.
6. Pray for the Chairperson and Committee members for the Women of Influence conference on April 27, 2019.
In Jesus’ name.
Prayer Requests for April 10, 2019
Jeremiah 17: 14
Heal me, O Lord, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved: for thou art my praise.
1. Linda, severe diabetic for years has colitis with painful attacks. Pray healing and that a doctor in the area be found for her .
2. Rick, has heart disease CHF. Terminally ill, now at home. Pray comfort and peace for him and his wife and family
3. Kim, pray healing with no further blood clot so seizures will stop.
4. Al in hospice with possible Leukemia, pray comfort for his family.
5. Wayne in Rehab after foot amputation, pray strength and healing.
6. George with Stage 4 cancer, prayers for wholeness.
In Jesus’ name.
Prayer Requests for April 9, 2019
Psalm 29: 2
Give unto the Lord the glory due unto his name; worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness.
1. Jerry, a Senior had hernia surgery yesterday. Pray healing and Peace for his wife.
2. Chelssie, a 23 year old mother going through chemo for brain tumours. Pray Strength and peace.
3. Ernie, pray Peace and comfort as he has stage 4 cancer.
4. Bill G, cancer of pancreas, pray miraculous healing. God can do all things and has before. Pray
Comfort and strength for him and family,
5. Nan, pray healing of frequent, severe headaches. Pray neurologist appointment be made with the right doctor.
6. Tom, pray energy and safety in driving his sister to London for cancer treatment.
7. Ann, pray her treatment for third time with brain cancer be successful, also comfort for her.
8. Kelly, mother of twins, pray she re-unite with friends again or new friends come into her life so she makes time for herself .
9. Dawn & Derek, pray complete safety and good health while out of the country for 12 days.
In Jesus name.
Thank you for entrusting your prayer requests with us. We are honored that you are willing to share. Every request will be reviewed by our coordinator. She may reword your request and if it is not posted, we will pray for your request privately.
Focus on the Family is a great resource for counseling if you are in need of this.
May God richly bless you as we trust Him together for your need,
Wendy Taylor (President) and
Sandra Morrisey (PC Coordinator)