Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need. Hebrew 4:16
The Prayer Connection
The Prayer Connection is a Ministry that began in 1995. It began with passing requests on through the telephone, then email and now online on this website. Thousands of prayers have been offered up and thousands of answers to prayer have been experienced. Women of Influence has been birthed through prayer and prayer upholds every aspect of this Ministry. Please feel free to pray for the requests listed below. As we pray in unity for these needs, God comes through in a powerful way! All prayer requests are anonymous using only first names. To submit a request click on the box on the bottom of the page.
Prayer Requests for February 23, 2018
Psalm 47: 1
O clap your hands, all ye people; shout unto God with the voice of triumph.
1. Altay 83, Rushed to hospital after medical emergency after dialysis. Pray healing and strength.
2. Young woman in hospital with first child. Blood pressure too high and has diabetes. Pray Safe delivery for mother & child.
3. Erin, a young working woman pray healing from cold, has a lot of social work commitments.
4. Bob, a senior fell downstairs and needs knee surgery, pray comfort and healing.
5. Pray one for another.
6. Pray blessings upon our pastors as they bring us the Word of God this week-end.
Pray For Our Missionaries:
7 – Amy Brock Devine – Thailand – Pray that the Christian school building in Pattaya will be made available to them and the
Holy Spirit of peace is evident in this arrangement with the bond of His love prevalent. Asking God’s
intervention to open the Way.
8 – David & Lindsey Owens – Guatemala – Pray for wisdom as they continue to serve local pastors and single mothers and follow where God is leading.
9 – Philip & Cindy Fisk – Belgium – Pray for the opening of new year at ETF; possible replacement for Phil’s position in a few years; their involvement in Alive Church & International Baptist Church (home group involvement).
10 – Heather Farrell – Honduras – Pray for God’s protection, provision, and guidance as she is ministering in Honduras.
In Jesus’ name.
PC member writes “had a wonderful visit from oldest son and daughters last weekend. Everyone happy and healthy.”
AWESOME GOD we give Praise and Honour and Glory unto you for blessing us with Family Joy.
Prayer Requests for February 21, 2018
Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name.
1. Please keep L, PC member as she travels on vacation with her husband. May the Lord wrap them in a hedge of protection and that they remain healthy in body and spirit. In Jesus’ name.
2. Thank you prayer warriors. Prayer request for Vf last month. Vf is showing mental clarity and looking towards the future. Gods grace is awesome. Let’s keep Vf in prayer for further progress and full recovery of PTSD and depression. Thank you Jesus.
3. Please keep Chance’s parents and family in prayer as they lay their son to rest this week. May the good Lord hold him close to his side in his loving arms and may his parents find peace.
4. PC member, prayers for healing for health problems since Sept 27th. Pray peace and calm prevail.
Pray For Our Missionaries:
5. Joy Ruffner -Nicaragua – Pray for her work with House of Hope that rescues sex workers. Pray for her cultural adjustment and safety as she begins her work.
6. Keith Britton – Costa Rica –
Pray for increase in funds, time management, wisdom, and Keith’s health. Residency for Keith. Legal status for the
7 – April Mulcahy – Uganda – Pray for the fruit that will come from the leadership training she conducted in Nepal, Mongolia, Uganda and Kenya.
Pray for strength and comfort as her dad’s health continues to deteriorate.
8 – Catherine “Cat” Russell – USA – Pray for her Counseling ministry, family concerns and increase of monthly support.
9 – Andres & Stella Casanueva – Chile – Please pray for resources to pay annual house commitment; change of family car; guidance from the Lord to Mateo
(their second son) who is going to the University this year.
10 – Ryan & Rebecca Rivetto – Peru – Please pray that they will have God’s guidance and help as they continue to figure out how to do missionary work
with a child with severe autism.
Young man with depression (Prayer Requests for February 16, 2018) has been released from hospital. Continue to pray he will seek God’s help.
February 16, 2018
Romans 11: 36
For of him, and through him, and to him, are all things: to whom be glory for ever. Amen
1. Young man 18, Depressed and tried to harm himself. Pray God will send Christian workers at hospital to direct him back on track. Peace for family.
2. Pray one for another.
3. Pray Blessings upon our pastors as they bring us the Word of God this week-end.
Also Pray for Our Missionaries:
4 -Vidal & Cathy Perez – Guatemala – Prayer for living in remote Tectitan, home schooling, translation of Bible in Tectitan and Tectitan
church they are relocating to property above their home, bee keeping, training kids club,
rest in San Cristobal home.
5 – Tim & Sara Born – Cameroon – Prayer for safety during political unrest there, health for them and the orphans and wisdom for running the ministry.
6 – Nate & Erin Brady – Guatemala – They ask for prayers for wisdom as the ministry grows and more missionary units are
needed to join their work at Chosen People International.
7 – Chris & Beth Bruno – USA – Pray for his partnering with AXIS.org. Big two weeks online “parenting Teens event with
50 authors (includes Chris) this September!! Beth’s book is set to launch this January.
8 – Sheri Cordes – Guatemala – Please pray that she will receive the necessary funds for a car that will enable her to do His
work; also, financial funds for everyday living expenses.
Prayer Requests for February 14, 2018
Psalm 147: 1
Praise ye the Lord: for it is good to sing praises unto our God; for it is pleasant; and praise is comely.
1. Five year old twins, pray healing of their body going through recurrent colds.
2. Kelly, pray healing of body, soul and spirit.
3. PC member, needs healing of a virus for over a month now, pray renewed strength in body, soul and spirit.
4. Margaret, pray God’s comfort in the death of her close friend.
5. Ernest, elderly man has cancer, pray strength, stamina and comfort through chemo treatments. Pray Courage for wife and family.
Pray for our Missionaries:
6. Rachal Woodson – Haiti – Pray that she would have God’s peace during transition to Haiti, she will be moving on February 15.
7. Walter & Maribel Requejo – Mexico – Please pray that the Lord would provide enough monthly sponsors to meet their ministry and personal expenses.
8. Dustin & Faith Minter – Macedonia – Prayer for logistics, funding, and wisdom as they continue preparing for this exciting new season in their lives.
9. Matt & Amy Baldwin -Thailand – Pray as they study and learn the language; protect the new relationships they have made; Safe delivery of second child due Jan 6, 2018 and Increase in support for Dton Naam ministry operations.
10. Ed & Mary Fox – Guatemala – Pray for health and wisdom for Mary and Ed and their co-workers as they continue in the latter stages of the San Andrés K’iche’ Scripture translation.
In Jesus’ name.
Thank you for entrusting your prayer requests with us. We are honored that you are willing to share. Every request will be reviewed by our coordinator. She may reword your request and if it is not posted, we will pray for your request privately.
Focus on the Family is a great resource for counseling if you are in need of this.
May God richly bless you as we trust Him together for your need,
Wendy Taylor (President) and
Sandra Morrisey (PC Coordinator)