Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need. Hebrew 4:16
The Prayer Connection
The Prayer Connection is a Ministry that began in 1995. It began with passing requests on through the telephone, then email and now online on this website. Thousands of prayers have been offered up and thousands of answers to prayer have been experienced. Women of Influence has been birthed through prayer and prayer upholds every aspect of this Ministry. Please feel free to pray for the requests listed below. As we pray in unity for these needs, God comes through in a powerful way! All prayer requests are anonymous using only first names. To submit a request click on the box on the bottom of the page.
Prayer Requests for November 6, 2018
Psalm 5: 11
But let all those that put their trust in thee rejoice: let them ever shout for joy, because thou defendest them: let them also that love thy name be joyful in thee.
1. Jim has abdominal aneurysm, pray wisdom for the doctors re: surgery for him. Pray comfort and peace for Jim and family.
2. Pastor Joe, pray healing of back pain.
3. Pray God’s Peace and Comfort for the family of Natalie a 38 year old mom who passed away suddenly on Sunday evening. She had a lot of health issues.
4. Jen, who came from Calgary to be caregiver to her mom after breast cancer surgery, now will return to Calgary to care for Natalie’s 14 year old daughter, Jen’s niece. Pray Strength and Guidance for Jen, pray the family return to serving Jesus as Lord and Saviour of their lives.
In Jesus’ name.
Prayer Requests for November 2, 2018
Psalm 147: 1
Praise ye the Lord: for it is good to sing praises unto our God; for it is pleasant; and praise is comely.
1. Pray the details of Women of Influence to come together according to God’s will.
2. Pray anointing and blessings on the Speakers and the Worship Team for Women of Influence, November 3, 2018.
3. Pray the re-uniting of mother and daughters relationships.
4. James, pray healing of bone cancer.
5. Rob, pray healing of lung condition.
6. Pray for safe travel for Laura and the others as they attend classes in Toronto after work today.
Pray For Our Missionaries:
7 – Rigoberto & Christina Andino – Honduras – Pray for Rigo’s “well” business ministry; their safety, health, energy and family time. And the continued growth and health of the church and the spiritual state of the community.
8 – Edgar & Laura Cojon – Guatemala – Please pray for wisdom in preparing their youth in the home for their future lives and for increased financial support.
9 – Mike & Kambria Robertson – Guatemala – Prayer their family be strengthened; wisdom to Run House of Hope Children’s program, sponsor children, medical & Dental.
10 – Robert & Joany Wills – USA – Pray for their wisdom and discernment as they care for their missionaries; safety and protection over their son as he serves our country overseas and peace for his family.
In Jesus’ name.
Thank you for entrusting your prayer requests with us. We are honored that you are willing to share. Every request will be reviewed by our coordinator. She may reword your request and if it is not posted, we will pray for your request privately.
Focus on the Family is a great resource for counseling if you are in need of this.
May God richly bless you as we trust Him together for your need,
Wendy Taylor (President) and
Sandra Morrisey (PC Coordinator)