Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need. Hebrew 4:16
The Prayer Connection
The Prayer Connection is a Ministry that began in 1995. It began with passing requests on through the telephone, then email and now online on this website. Thousands of prayers have been offered up and thousands of answers to prayer have been experienced. Women of Influence has been birthed through prayer and prayer upholds every aspect of this Ministry. Please feel free to pray for the requests listed below. As we pray in unity for these needs, God comes through in a powerful way! All prayer requests are anonymous using only first names. To submit a request click on the box on the bottom of the page.
Pray For Our Missionaries:
3. Sara & Juan Eliker-Santizo – Guatemala – Please keep Juan Jose in prayer as he transitions into full-time ministry starting with classes at Calvary Chapel Bible Institute in Antigua Guatemala and that the Lord provides funding for this one-year program.
4. Paul & Sherry Sudolcan – Philippines – Please pray that their ministry in the Philippines would glorify God through the hope the gospel brings to all people.
5. Carl & Lisa Norton – Guatemala – Their greatest prayer request for this year is a smooth transition for their family and their newly adopted son, Willy.
6. Mark & Jan Halstrom – USA – Pray for increased financial support; Pray for Mark’s work with Community Development Evangelism & Jan’s work with Muslim students in ESL writing program; safety and protection for Mark’s travel.
7. Peter & Teresa Cawthorn – Mexico – Please pray for many to come to know the Lord during their February and March outreaches to the coast and then to mountains Oaxaca, Mexico.
3. Pray for Jean, elderly lady dealing with tumours.
4. Mary, constant physical pain from four car accidents, pray complete healing and recovery.
5. Donna pray healing of bad bout of bronchitis.
6. Becky, schedule for a cat scan, pray good results.
7. Joyce, pray travel mercies and spiritual protection as she goes home for a visit. God knows.
8. Jenn, stuff that is interfering with her having a productive life. God knows the issue.
9. Laura, pray a good sleep routine in order for the rest she needs.
10. George, five year old with fluid on his hip, pray doctor’s wisdom and complete healing.
In Jesus’ name.
2. Pray for Jon and Darlene and family to accept the Lord.
3. Please pray for Marita, mother of five small children who escaped an abusive marriage. Her faith is strong but her children’s father is dragging her through the courts and is not financially supportive to his children. Pray for the favour of the judge and that Gods will be done.
4. Erin, young professional with a lot of work, stress, health and life issues. Pray above all she turn to the Lord, whom she knows, for peace, calm and direction.
5. PC member with health issues, pray wisdom for the doctors.
6. Please pray for Glen, coming home from another country. Found out he has cancer in his tongue. Coming to Cambridge to see Doctors here. Pray for family, God be with them & Miracle of healing.
7. Isaac, eight years old, having ear surgery today, Wednesday.
In Jesus’ name.
Biaggio is home with his family. (Prayer Requests for February 28, March 5, March 9, 2018), Heart is fine and hopefully his confusion will now be lifted. Thank you prayer warriors.
AWESOME AND FAITHFUL GOD, we give thanks unto you for you are good and your mercy endures for ever. Praise and Honour and Glory unto our Lord.
Thank you for entrusting your prayer requests with us. We are honored that you are willing to share. Every request will be reviewed by our coordinator. She may reword your request and if it is not posted, we will pray for your request privately.