Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need. Hebrew 4:16
The Prayer Connection
The Prayer Connection is a Ministry that began in 1995. It began with passing requests on through the telephone, then email and now online on this website. Thousands of prayers have been offered up and thousands of answers to prayer have been experienced. Women of Influence has been birthed through prayer and prayer upholds every aspect of this Ministry. Please feel free to pray for the requests listed below. As we pray in unity for these needs, God comes through in a powerful way! All prayer requests are anonymous using only first names. To submit a request click on the box on the bottom of the page.
Prayer Requests for July 10, 2018
Hebrews 4: 16
Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.
1. Pray for a young mother that God will provide a suitable rental house after fleeing an abusive situation.
2. Janet, admitted to hospice, pray comfort for her, strength and courage and comfort for the family as they accept this in their lives. Pray they turn to the Lord and feel his wonderful presence .
3. Atlas, three year old with autism, pray healing for him, guidance & wisdom for his parents.
4. Wayne, Christian gent has surgeon appointment on July 12 for surgery date. Pray Surgeons’ wisdom and peace for Wayne and his wife.
In Jesus’ name.
1. Pastor Joe (Prayer Requests for July 5, 2018), giving thanks to God for sending a Christian lady to be His Minister of Healing to do foot Reflexology. His pain level was lowered for most of the day. He was overwhelmed and grateful.
2. Sterling (Prayer Requests for July 5, 2018), had Knee replacement surgery on July 6, 2018. PC member is giving thanks to God that the whole leg did not need to be removed.
3. PC member with many health issues since January, has had many answered prayers and healing. All the praise, honour and glory to God . Saying, Thanks for your prayers and still need continued prayers for physical strength.
AWESOME GOD, we give Thanksgiving and Praise with a grateful heart for answered prayers. All Honour and Glory unto thy Holy and Mighty name.
Prayer Requests for July 6, 2018
1 Thessalonians 5: 16
Rejoice evermore. Pray without ceasing. In everything give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.
1. Please keep Jen and Kenz in prayer as they set out on their grad trip to the Dominican. Pray for a safe and fun time.
2. Young woman and her son, moving out of domestic violence situation. Pray for their safety and that the proper rental house will be available ASAP.
3. Janet with Alzheimers, declining quickly, no appetite, more confusion, pray God’s protection for her, comfort for her and strength for family. Pray she might be accepted in another facility for more care soon as she is in hospital now .
4. Cathy, pray clear diagnosis from specialists for her care. Pray she can accept diagnosis and receive good care .
5. Ray, pray good health for Ray, Cathy’s husband, who helps care for her.
6. Carole, pray healing of skin condition and several illness.
7. Please pray for Gwen, a mass was found on her Pancreas. Going for tests with a Pediatrician in London at Sick Kids. Pray they get to the bottom of this and for God’s divine healing.
8. Pray one for another.
9. Pray Blessings upon our pastors as they bring us the Word of God this week-end.
In Jesus’ name.
Prayer Requests for July 5, 2018
Proverbs 15: 8
The sacrifice of the wicked is an abomination to the Lord: but the prayer of the upright is his delight.
1. Please pray safe travel for Wendi, Brad and kids as they head out on vacation on today. Keep them safe and healthy in your loving arms Father and bring them safely home.
2. Pray complete healing for Pastor Joe. His back problems are with T3-T8 vertebrae and all Lower L vertebrata, having bulging compressed disc pain is out of this world. Pray for God to set medical personnel in pastor’s path who will attend to pastor’s needs more quickly and compassionately.
3. A PC member’s brother Sterling, having surgery July 6th on his knee, either to replace or repair the knee cap or whole leg removal. Pray doctor’s wisdom, guidance for the surgeon’s hands and pray surgery is a success. Pray Sterling comes back to God.
4. Janette, pray strength and healing. Her faith is strong in the Lord.
5. A PC member’s father, Sam, Pray for his safety and mental well being, pray his wife will get her mental health issues addressed.
In Jesus’ name.
Prayer Request for July 3, 2018
Psalm 55: 17
Evening, and morning, and at noon, will I pray, and cry aloud: and he shall hear my voice.
1. Pray for Gerry as he has treatment for cancer. Pray there are signs of healing, Pray for courage and faith for him and his wife.
2. Pray for Matt for better health during this hot weather.
3. Pray for safe travel for “L”.
4. Pray for a peaceful and safe holiday for the “M” family.
5. PC member writes, my friend Tristan has dealt with leg pain all his life. Doctors gave up on him and only prescribe pain killers, but in the name of Jesus, I proclaim this man healed, and I ask you to stand in faith with me to bring this prodigal son home; that he will “run and not be weary, walk and not faint” (Is.40:31), empowered by the Spirit of God to quicken his body, and that the effectual prayer of us saints will heal the sick (James5:14-16), glory to God. Keep me in your prayers as I pray for him in person and will courageously testify of the Word and give God all the glory (Acts4:8-10).
In Jesus’ name.
Thank you for entrusting your prayer requests with us. We are honored that you are willing to share. Every request will be reviewed by our coordinator. She may reword your request and if it is not posted, we will pray for your request privately.
Focus on the Family is a great resource for counseling if you are in need of this.
May God richly bless you as we trust Him together for your need,
Wendy Taylor (President) and
Sandra Morrisey (PC Coordinator)