Wendy was transformed from a person who had hate, unforgiveness, and resentment in her life to a person who had so much love to give. She has been a foster mom to over 100 teens. She has been on 100 Huntley Street, various radio stations and has traveled extensively sharing her testimony and her message of forgiveness and hope.
She co hosted a TV program called Ordinary People. She is founder and president of the Prayer Connection and The Women of Influence.
She loves to teach and share from her many experiences an encouraging message to all ages. She is not afraid to be vulnerable and share her crazy, forgetful, and humbling experiences. Because that is who she is!
“I know that any good that people see in me comes from our Father. I feel honoured to be one of His representatives in sharing the good news.”
Example of Wendy’s Messages:
- Becoming Beautiful
- His Side/Her Side (A couples conference done by her husband and herself)
- Who is Raising Whom (Parenting seminar)
- Grace in the Dungeon
- The Pursuit of Peace
- Forgiveness is Not an Option
- Trials to Triumphs
- Dream Team Leadership (Seminar)
- She has authored several published books, “Just Call Me Mom”, “7 Keys to a Lifetime Marriage”, “Life-Changing Joy”, and “Heal Our Families”.
Comments From Events:
- Wendy, it was truly wonderful hearing you speak and a true testimony of God’s grace in the life of a believer. Many commented on your message and how it touched their lives.
(Buffalo, New York)
- Your presentation was excellent. Nine ladies accepted Christ. Our ladies commented on how your message touched their lives.
- Thank you for sharing your interesting journey with our Lord and Saviour. Your message of accepting God’s will was very needed, especially in our world of so many negative influences.”
- A wonderful meeting. Speaker was excellent.
Book this Speaker
Please provide detail of your event so Women of Influence could get back to you as soon as possible.
Press Request Form to fill out online: